IF YOU SEE YOUR PARTNER, YOUR ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP, AS A TEAM, EVERYTHING WILL START TO IMPROVE.
IN RELATIONSHIP AS IN A GAME, IT’S NOT ABOUT WINNING OR LOSING.
- Playmates and team players play together, not against each other.
- In the track of love, you are giving more than taking. And of course, you love yourself so much that you don’t allow selfish people to take advantage of you. You are not going for revenge, but clear in your communication.
- You can say, “It’s not that I am selfish, I just don’t need a big victim near me. It doesn’t mean that I don’t love you, but I cannot take responsibility for your dream. If you are in a relationship with me, it will be so hard for your Parasite, because I will not react to your garbage at all.”
- This is not selfishness, this is self-love.
SELFISHNESS, CONTROL, AND FEAR WILL BREAK ALMOST ANY RELATIONSHIP.
GENEROSITY, FREEDOM, AND LOVE WILL CREATE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL RELATIONSHIP: AN ONGOING ROMANCE.
- To master relationship is all about you. The first step is to become aware, to know that everyone dreams his own dream.
- If you know what is love and what is fear, you become aware of the way you communicate your dreams to others. The quality of your communication depends upon the choices you make in each moment, whether you tune your emotional body to love or to fear.
- Just by seeing where you are, just by changing your attention, everything around you will change.
- If you are aware that no one else can make you happy, and that happiness is the result of love coming out of you, this becomes the Mastery of Love.
- Love is not about concepts; love is about action. Love in action can only produce happiness. Fear in action can only produce suffering.
THE ONLY WAY TO MASTER LOVE IS TO PRACTICE LOVE.
- You don’t need to justify your love, you don’t need to explain your love; you just need to PRACTICE your love.
PRACTICE CREATES THE MASTER.